The CSL Behring Fermentation Facility quantifies and analyzes microbial bioprocesses using sophisticated fermentation equipment and techniques. We provide scale-up capabilities for production of biomolecules, analytical characterization, and quantification instruments and services to further the understanding of microbial bioprocesses. Visitors to this lab will hear faculty research presentations and live demonstrations of our state-of-the-art instrumentation. This will include culture inoculation, cell pelleting, and protein separation.
This tour is sponsored by the Penn State Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences.
- This tour will leave from the lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn for a 10-minute walk (rain or shine) on uneven ground to the facility.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather.
- To arrange transportation assistance, inquire at the check-in desk.
- Our on-campus bus loops are free and ADA accessible; please view this map to see where the bus stops are.
- Monday, October 28th, 1:00 pm to 3:00 pmAdd to Calendar
- Meet Penn State rep in the lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn to walk to location.