The ICon Lab contains a large, three-screen immersive projection display to allow project teams within the architecture, engineering and construction industry to visualize design and construction models at full scale. Through the use of virtual reality, we invite you into a virtual environment to with a 3D immersive tour of a future building project on Penn State's campus, allowing you to visualize the construction of a building or infrastructure project while also improving your understanding of future design spaces and processes.
On this tour we will also provide a tour of our Visualization, Automation and Robotics for Construction Lab with participants using a virtual reality head mounted display.
- This tour will leave from the lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn for a 12-minute walk (rain or shine) on uneven ground to the facility.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather.
- To arrange transportation assistance, inquire at the check-in desk.
- Our on-campus bus loops are free and ADA accessible, please view this map to see where the bus stops are.
- Monday, October 28th, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pmAdd to Calendar
- Meet Penn State rep in the lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn to walk to location.