The Penn State Materials Research Institute Nanofabrication Laboratory is designed to handle non-standard materials alongside the more common materials. Procedures are in place to handle a wide variety of research that often uses non-standard materials such as high strain piezoelectric thin films, complex chalcogenides, and resistive oxides for bolometers.
This tour will take you into our 10,000 square foot cleanroom facility where you will experience a live demonstration of manufacturing on the nanoscale.
- This tour will leave from the lobby of the Nittany Lion Inn for a 17-minute walk (rain or shine) on uneven ground to the facility.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather.
- To arrange transportation assistance, inquire at the check-in desk.
- Our on-campus bus loops are free and ADA accessible; please view this map to see where the bus stops are.
- Monday, October 28th, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pmAdd to Calendar
- The Penn State Materials Research Institute Nanofabrication Laboratory